(11180 Medlock Bridge Road, Johns Creek GA 30097) -- directly across the street from our old location at Johns Creek Pres Church.
Students can join throughout the year as each class continues to work on new material.
Late comers are welcome and tuition will be pro-rated.
We also offer in-home private lessons in Acting, Voice, Dance, and Piano!
JOHNS CREEK SCHEDULE
3:45-4:30 pm Songs & Scenes (ages 4-6) ~~~ Acting, Creative Dramatics & Musical Theatre
4:30-5:30 pm Elementary Theatre Skills (2nd-5th) ~~~ Acting, Improv, Musical Theatre & Voice
5:30-6:30 pm Intermediate Theatre Skills I and II (6th-12th) ~~~ Acting, Improv, Musical Theatre & Voice
6:30-8:30 pm Young Actors Ensemble Rehearsal (2nd-12th)
10:30-11:30 am Vocal & Movement Performance Ensemble (3rd - 12th) ~~~ focusing on vocal technique, performance technique & performance repertoire. Performance opportunities throughout the year.
11:30-1:30 pm Forefront Arts Teen Ensemble Rehearsal (7th-12th)
1:30-4:30 pm Studio Series rehearsals and workshops at various points in the season.
Tuesday Classes will begin September 5, or when minimum enrollment is reached in a class.
Saturday Classes begin September 9, or when minimum enrollment is reached in a class.
If classes have not reached minimum enrollment by the planned start date, the class will be postponed until minimum enrollment has been reached, and tuition will be pro-rated. Families are not charged any tuition until a class has "made".
- Weekly classes feature warm-ups, technique training, drama games, performance exercises, and rehearsal of performance pieces.
- Throughout the year students will develop their acting, improv, musical theatre, voice, and dance skills in class. This allows each child to learn new skills, find new strengths, and continue to improve in all aspects of theatre performance!
- Special weeks throughout the year include optional themes including Pajama Week, Bring A Friend Week, Bring Your Parents Week, and Wear a Costume Week
- Students will perform with their classes at the Forefront Arts Spring Showcase in May 2018
- Students enrolled in a Forefront Arts class can audition to join our performance troupes, the Young Actors Ensemble or FATE, to participate in full-scale productions and additional performance opportunities throughout the year.
JOHNS CREEK CLASS AND SHOW PRICING
YEARLY REGISTRATION FEE
$25 yearly registration fee for 1 student due at registration.
$45 yearly registration fee for families (enrolling more than 1 student) due at registration.
- You may make 9 monthly payments, 2 semester payments, or 1 season payment. If you make 1 season payment you will receive a 5% discount.
- Tuition is based on a yearly fee for the total amount of instruction provided during the 2017-2018 season.
- The full amount of tuition is averaged and broken into equal monthly payments. Monthly tuition does not reflect the number of classes meeting in that month. You will pay the same whether your class meets 3, 4, or 5 times.
- The Spring Showcase recital fee is included in class tuition. Students are required to perform in the Showcase with their class at the end of the season to celebrate and show off all that they have learned.
|Amount of Instruction||Single Payment |
2 Semester Payments
(Reg in Aug/Sep & December)
|9 Monthly Payments |
(Registration in Aug/Sep - May)
|45 minutes of class||$418.95||$220.50||$49|
|1 hour of class||$504.45||$265.50||$59|
|2 hours of class||$846.45||$445.50||$99|
|YOUNG ACTORS ENSEMBLE||$555.75||$292.50||$65|