We've got great things planned for our spring 2019 drama class at ACA! From acting and design to creativity and collaboration, building a performance allows ACA students to develop and experiment with a variety of skills that will stay with them long after the applause.
Registration Is Open! Space is limited. Click HERE to register!
We'll learn physical & vocal warmups, play drama & improv games, and learn selections from various Broadway shows set all over the globe for our Spring Showcase performance: Around the World!
SPRING 2019 ACA CLASS INFO
- Students in 4th, 5th, and 6th grades (all levels encouraged to join us!)
- Thursdays 3:15-4:30 pm
- Feb 14 - May 9
- Tuition: $250 (or $66.25/month February - May. Tuition includes performance fee. Select your upfront or installment tuition option on the registration form.)
- Performance will be held offsite at the theatre at The Harp Center on the campus of Peachtree Road Methodist Church (3180 Peachtree Rd, Atlanta) in May!
Forefront Arts performing arts classes for kids and teens include warm-ups, technique training, drama games, performance exercises, and rehearsal. Our instructors are professional theatre artists in Atlanta, with degrees in Theatre, Vocal Performance, or Musical Theatre. All of our instructors have passed extensive background checks. We strive to foster an environment of fun and encouragement, while also delivering high-quality instruction and helping students grow as artists and performers.
We also offer in-home private lessons in Acting, Voice, Dance, and Piano!
THEATRE CLASSES DETAILS
- Weekly classes feature warm-ups, technique training, drama games, performance exercises, and rehearsal of performance pieces.
- Throughout the year students will develop their acting, improv, musical theatre, voice, and dance skills in class. This allows each child to learn new skills, find new strengths, and continue to improve in all aspects of theatre performance!
- We will be incorporating fundamentals of theatre-making curriculum which take students through various units including: Acting, Design, Music, Playwriting, Choreography, Directing, Technical Theatre, and Stage Management.